Dubai has evolved over the years to become one of the world’s most prestigious and popular tourist attractions, enticing visitors from different sectors to its shores to experience what the ‘must-visit destination has to offer and many expats all over the world moving to Dubai.
As a place famous for superlatives, such as the world’s biggest skyscraper and largest mall, it’s unsurprising that people flock to its shores to set their eyes on its great feats and achievements, but what keeps people coming back year after year?
No Income tax in Dubai
Individuals who live in Dubai, pay no tax on income, property, or capital gain. There is no corporate income tax for most businesses located in the UAE. Recently UAE has announced 5% VAT if your revenue exceeds the threshold level.
- The climate in the emirate for 8 months of the year is perfect which attracts many foreigners moving to Dubai.
- The social aspect of life is wonderful and varied. When they first arrive, many foreigners join a hotel or exclusive beach club and spend a lot of their free time making use of the amenities.
- The emirate is the only place in the world with such a dense concentration of sports and sports clubs!
- Going out to eat is unusual. There are lots of restaurants and pubs for all nationalities.
- The educational standards in Dubai are very high, and new institutions and schools are being built virtually every year.
- It seems like every significant multinational firm has a base in Dubai! This indicates that there are numerous opportunities.
- Crime is very low.
- Dubai is a very tolerant emirate – tolerant of others’ beliefs and ways of life.
Dubai witnesses one of the top business destinations around the globe and many foreigners are starting businesses in Dubai and moving from different parts of the world. Dubai provides widespread opportunities for businesses in all sectors. You can start any business without visiting any office by using Invest in Dubai portal.
- Construction Sector. Dubai is continuing the growth with the establishment of infrastructure facilities, skyscrapers, industrial units and so on.
- E-Commerce Solutions.
- Travel and Tourism.
- Real Estate Agency.
- Health Sector.
- Handyman Business.
- Consultancy Service.
- Beauty Salon.
There are over 200 nationalities in Dubai speaking over 300 languages and dialects. Is Dubai the most multicultural city in the world? It is among the top 10 most multicultural cities in the world as per studies conducted by BBC Travel and is set to become one of the most culturally diverse cities by 2030.
It is easier to move to Dubai than to a small city in China or Cambodia.
Language in Dubai
Although Arabic is the official language in Dubai, whereas English is widely spoken. There are several dialects spoken there. All legal, administrative, and governmental writings, as well as novels and periodicals, are written in standard Arabic, a modernized literary dialect.
That, however, is not the common dialect. While there are numerous dialects of spoken Arabic, each one influenced by a distinct location, the majority of residents speak Gulf Arabic, often known as Khaleeji.
Is’t easy to get a Dubai visa?
The process for applying for a UAE visa is hassle-free and very simple. If you have all the required documentation, obtaining a tourist visa for Dubai is extremely easy. Dubai is a great city to visit. For nationals of a select few nations, Dubai offers visas on Arrival.
Some places, like Singapore, require investors to put down $2m+ for an investor’s visa. In the UAE, you can get a visa and company incorporation relatively easily
You can get the visa information from the emirates airline website.
How to get a Permanent Residency?
The Golden Visa is a new pathway that the United Arab Emirates (UAE) announced for people with long-term residency visas in 2019. With this visa, international nationals can go to the UAE to live, work, or study without the need for an employer to sponsor them. These visas can be automatically renewed and have a five- to ten-year validity duration
You can obtain a visa for permanent residence in Dubai in a number of different ways
- Getting a job
- Launching a company
- Becoming a visa holder’s dependent
- Purchasing real estate worth at least 750k AED
- The simplest method is unquestionably starting your own business. You’ll be qualified for a three-year resident visa as a result.